Dr. David Jaffray
OCAIRO focuses on innovative developments in imaging, with leading industry partners to support the adaptive therapy paradigm—with the common goal of enabling adaptive radiotherapy that is tailored to the ongoing changes in the patient’s anatomy over the duration of a full course of radiotherapy.
- Development of Novel Ultrasound Guided Robots for Adaptive Source Placement
- Advancement of Fluoroscopy and Computed Tomography Systems for Improved Data for Adaptation
- Creation of Highly Integrated Tools for MR Use in Adaptation
- Development of a Dedicated Guidance System for Lung Brachytherapy
- Development of Spot-Scanning Inverse Planning Solutions for Photon Therapy