Dr. Jerry Battista
OCAIRO research activities focus on novel strategies for use of 3D/4D imaging and adaptation technologies to improve precision of dose distribution delivery while maintaining high patient throughput with a variety of platforms to maximize on commercial potential and to offer broad bases for beta testing of novel processes that leverage technology enabling the iteration of the ‘image, plan, and treat’ approach.
- Creation of a Formalism for Intercomparison and Optimization of Adaptive Approach Selection
- Establishment of Automated On-line Planning Tools for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Field Modification Approach to Changes in Head and Neck Anatomy During RT
- An Adaptive Approach that Combines External Beam and Brachytherapy for Cancer of the Cervix
- Development of Intra-prostatic Boost for Increased Control Probability and Toxicity Control